Who Can Contribute/Write Articles for unintended Consequences
We invite everyone – from regular folks to serious policy wonks.
- Regular folks with intellectual with bend who can anticipate unintended consequences on a variety of issues and
- Experts with deep knowledge of a specific subject, who can bring their life-long experience and knowledge to bring their analysis to this complex subject of unintended consequences.
- Our goal is to use Unintended.Org to develop a full-fledged Think-Tank that can provide a specialized input to various Government and Non-Government Organizations in their policy interventions with the aim to improve the quality of final policy and its implementation.
To support this site, we are working on two other initiatives:
- Develop a Problem Structuring and Idea Generation software using mind-mapping approach
- A blogging site dedicated to develop a solutions to complex problems.
Please contact us: